The tray dryer is the device used the drying of the wet products of the crude drugs, chemicals, powders or the granules etc.
The simplest form of the dryer in this category is a cabinet with a heater at the bottom that is laboratory oven.
These ovens are of very little value because there is no control of the heat transfer or humidity.
If a fan is fitted to the oven the forced hot air is circulated which helps in increasing the heat transfer and also in reducing he local vlour concentrations. Despite this there is no adequate control.
亚博群,亚博微信群,鸭脖体育The best type of a tray dryer is that of the directed circulation form, in which the air is heated and is directed across the material in a controlled flow.
亚博群,亚博微信群,鸭脖体育The material to be dried is spread on the tiers of the trays. The trays used have solid, perforated or wire mesh bottoms.
The screen tras are lined with paper so that the air circulates across rather than through the drying materials.
The paper is used as a disposable tray liner to reduce cleaning time and also to prevent contamination of the product.
亚博群,亚博微信群,鸭脖体育In a modern tray dryers a uniform temperature and air is maintained by the use of a well insulated cabinet with strategically placed fans and heating coils.
There is an alternate arrangement of the sheleves so that air can flow uniformly without any obstructions. Heater is fixed in such a way that the air is reheated before passing over each shelf.
亚博群,亚博微信群,鸭脖体育When the air passes over each shelf a certain amount of heat is given up to provide latent heat of vaporisation. In such type of dryers there can be a good control of heat and humidity provided it is designed correctly.
- CONSTRUCTION : EXTERNAL : 2MM THK, INTERNAL:2MM THK, MOC: cGMP.
- SURFACE FINISH : EXTERNAL : Buffed to 150 grit matt finish, INTERNAL: Buffed to 220 grit mirror finish.
- INLET & OUTLET : All dryers have a 5 micron pre-filter at the inlet and a manually infinite adjustable damper at the outlet.
- DOOR :Doors are provided at the front or rear side of the tray dryer. Door lips are lined with silicon rubber gasket to prevent any leakages. Suitable locking is provided for the doors.
- AIR CIRCULATION : Air circulation is done by specially designed recirculation blowers inside the tray dryer. The blower capacity, static & design depends on the size and model of dryer.
- HEATING : Dryers are normally supplied with either steam/ electric/ thermic fluid / hot water heating system. Suitable heating coils / clarifiers are provided in the dryers.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL : Temp control system is done by electronic digital temp controller fitted in the control panel. The temp control in the dryer is fully automatic.
- TRAYS : Trays are available in S.S. 304 / 316. All trays are fully die pressed and with coved corners. Trays are buffed to mirror finish. Trays are also available in aluminium / Polypropylenes / FRP / M.S. galvanized as per client requirements.
- TROLLEY : Trolley is provided in the dryers to accommodate trays in it. Trolley trucks are used to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
- CONTROL PANEL : Automatic Control panel is fitted on the side of the dryer. If consists of Starters, contactors, safety relays, ckt breakers, indicating lamps, push buttons, timers, controllers etc.
|Loading capacity||12 Trays||24 Trays||48 Trays||96 Trays||192 trays|
External Dimension in mm
( W X D X H )
|1370 X 530 X 940||1370 X 940 X 940||1980X1020X1880||3320X1900X1880||3320X1900X1880|
|Internal Dimension in mm||840 X 430 X 840||840 X 860 X 840||1020 X930 X1830||1960 X930 X1830||1960 X930 X1830|
|No of Doors||One||One||One||Two||Two|
|No of Blowers||One||Two||One||Two||Four|
|No of motors/H.P.3 PHASE 415 VOLTS.|
亚博群,亚博微信群,鸭脖体育1/0.5 H.P.3 phase
|1/0.5 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||1/1 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||2/1 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||Four/1 H.P. each 3 phase 415 volts|
|Electrical Heating Load for 100°C / 200°C / 300°C||3kw/6kw/9kw||6kw/9kw/12kw||9kw/15kw/18kw||15kw/21kw/27kw||36kw/42kw/48kw|
|Steam Heater No. of coils.||2||2||2||2||2|
|Steam Pressure||3.3 kg/cm2||3.3 kg/cm2||3.3 kg/cm2||3.3 kg/cm2||3.3 kg/cm2|
|Steam consumption||25 LBS/hr||45 LBS/hr||60 LBS/hr||80 LBS/hr||120 LBS/hr|
Insulation in mm
100°C / 200°C / 300°C
|No of Trolleys||Rack System||Rack System||One||Two||Four|
|Tray Size||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31|
|Trolley Dimension||Fixed Racks||Fixed Racks||840 X 960 X 1780||840 X 960 X 1780||840 X 960 X 1780|